Our Domiciliary Care team provides professional and friendly services which aid independence and improve the quality of life for those who require care and support in their own homes.
Whether you need a 30 minute visit to help you to prepare a meal, a personal bathing visit, support to attend a health appointment or a well-being call for peace of mind, you can be confident that our fully-qualified team will work with you to enable you to live as independently as possible
We provide services that range from part hour domiciliary support to 24 hour live in care, including:
- Personal Care
- Support with medication
- Meal preparation
- Getting up and put to bed service
- Palliative care
- Dementia care
- Specialist care including the assistance with Peg, Stoma,Catheter,Bipap,Cpap care
- Domestic household support including laundry
- Shopping and pension collection
- Short, medium or long term rehabilitation
- Carer respite
- Companionship care such as a cup of tea and a chat or take a trip down memory lane and watch your favourite film.
- Assistance to attend / plan medical appointments
- Waking and sleeping nights
- Assistance with correspondence and bill paying.
- Complex care needs
- Holiday accompaniment
We operate in:
- Manor Park
- Wharncliffe Side