Supporting the armed forces community
We recognise the value that serving personnel, both regular and reservists, veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
We pride ourselves on being an armed forces friendly organisation – we have committed to the Armed Forces Covenant, and have been accredited with a silver award under the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our promise to the armed forces community
We have pledged to:
- Support the employment of serving personnel, veterans, service spouses and partners
- Support our employees who choose to be members of the reserve forces
- Offer support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or local schools where possible
- Actively participate in national and local events such as Armed Forces Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and remembrance activities
- Encourage and support armed forces charities with fundraising and support colleagues who volunteer to assist
Work with us
We actively encourage applications from members of the armed forces community. If you are interested in working at GreenSquareAccord, take a look at our current vacancies. If you want to find out more about the support we can offer you, please contact our Recruitment team.