Find a service
People involved in the criminal justice system
We help people involved in the criminal justice system to turn their lives around.
We provide different levels of support, tailored to your individual needs, from supported housing to help you get back on your feet to community-based services once you’re in your own home.
We’ll help you resettle back into the community and rebuild your life.
Our support services for adult offenders
We can help you:
- access counselling and legal advice
- access training, education, employment or volunteering opportunities
- address alcohol or drug abuse
- apply for housing
- arrange medical appointments
- develop independent living skills, such as cooking
- get support for anger management
- manage your money or debt, including claiming benefits
- rebuild relationships
- register with GP and dental surgeries
- set up your home by arranging your new utility accounts, helping you access grants for furniture or collecting donated furniture
How to find the right service for you
Most of the time, you’ll be able to contact our schemes directly to access our free services, but sometimes you’ll need a referral from your local authority or probation service.
Check our criminal justice services list to check whether we offer a service near you and find out how to apply.