Merridale Lane, Wolverhampton WV3 9QW Navjeevan Project
This service aims to support women with mental health conditions to live the life they want as independently as possible.
We tailor our services to each persons individual needs, circumstances and preferences. We can:
- Promote independence by developing daily life skills and helping individuals maintain their tenancy
- Carry out care and support planning
- Provide care and or support dependent on need through assessment process
- Provide advice, guidance and help to find support and care services
- Help to find community resources, volunteering opportunities and work placements