Our Apprenticeship Programmes are a great way to start your career at GreenSquareAccord. Becoming an apprentice will help you to develop new, adaptable skills for the future whilst learning on the job.
Apprenticeships are a great route for those who prefer to learn on the job, seeing how practices and theories work in the ‘real world’.
We currently have over 40 apprentices at GreenSquareAccord – made up of new members and existing staff – working across our Assets, Development, Repairs and Maintenance, Care and Support, People, Finance and Procurement teams.
We offer a diverse suite of apprenticeships in the following teams to support our workforce development:
- Care and Support
- Digital Services
- Management and Business Services
- Property Maintenance
- Construction/Building Services
- Accounting and Finance
- Customer Services
- Quality and Compliance
People can join our Apprentice Programmes at two apprenticeship levels:
- Intermediate and Advanced (15 – 24 months apprenticeship)
- Higher Degree (36 – 60 months apprenticeship)
We work with our training providers to attach accreditations to some of the apprenticeship programmes we deliver. This means that some of the programmes we offer come with widely recognised qualifications including:
- Achievement Measure 2 by NET (AM2)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants/Association of Accounting Technicians (ACCA/AAT)
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH)
Each apprenticeship involves different ways of learning and assessment depending on the programme. This can include face-to-face sessions with a Learning Coach, classroom-based learning, webinars and workshops.
Our Apprenticeship, Volunteer, Placement Coordinator Dee Kumari says: “We take pride in delivering apprenticeships to support our workforce plan and to grow our own talent.
“We consider our apprentices to be very much part of the team and make sure they have the best opportunities to maximise their experience, working alongside qualified professionals and accessing great resources.
“Our apprenticeship programme is also a great way to professionally develop existing colleagues at GSA, supporting their professional development within their roles, learning new skills and knowledge.
“We are always advertising new apprenticeship opportunities on the jobs page of our website so please do get in touch if these are of interest.”
There are many benefits of becoming an apprentice including:
- You get to earn while you learn
- It’s a great opportunity to study at different levels
- You get to work alongside and learn from qualified professionals
- You get to contribute to live projects
- You can put your learning into real-life practice
- You can access 1:1 support from GSA mentors.
Visit the jobs section of our website to see if we have any apprenticeship vacancies.
For more information on our apprenticeship programme contact firstname.lastname@example.org.