Our new cost of living hub on our website has been launched in recognition of the growing challenges faced by people in our communities. It signposts customers to a range of advice, support, and resources, including:
- Support with utility bills
- Advice on how to keep energy bills down
- Financial support available to help customers through the cost of living crisis
- Support finding work
- Food banks and other emergency support
- Support with mental health.
An email campaign launches this week - directing 15,000 customers whose email addresses we have to advice and support on the new hub.
Our Director of Customer Services, Julianne Britton, said: “It is an incredibly challenging time for everyone and with energy bills set to increase this could get worse.
“We have been exploring what we can do to help customers through this, and we hope this campaign will help.
“We really hope these webpages make our customers lives that little bit easier this winter and lets them know that if they are worried about their finances, mental health or wellbeing, help is available.”