Find a service
We can help people who are homeless to find and settle into a permanent and stable home.
We can help people who are homeless to rebuild their lives.
We'll support you to find and settle into a permanent and stable home. As well as helping you secure a home, we’ll be on hand as you find your feet in your new home and community.
We work alongside local authorities and other specialist organisations to make sure you’ve not only got a place to live, but you can access all the help you need to build a life in your new home.
Our homelessness services
We can help you:
- access counselling and legal advice
- access training, education, employment or volunteering opportunities
- address alcohol or drug abuse
- arrange medical appointments
- develop independent living skills, such as cooking
- get support with anger management
- manage your money or debt, including claiming benefits
- find independent accommodation
- rebuild relationships
- register with GP and dental surgeries
- settle into a new area and become part of the community
- set up your home by arranging your new utility accounts, helping you access grants for furniture or collecting donated furniture
How to find the right service for you
Our homelessness support services are funded by local authorities – it’s free for you to use our services.
To find out more about how we could help you, please contact our schemes directly.
We also provide support for people in the criminal justice system who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.