Church House, Bescot Road, Pleck, Walsall, West Midlands Housing for people over the age of 55 in Walsall
Church House is a relaxed housing scheme for adults over 55 years old. These comfortable and cosy apartments are situated at the heart of Walsall with plenty of local amenities on the doorstep.
What your new home has to offer:
- 1 bedroom apartments available
- Your own kitchen
- Comfortable and cosy apartments with plenty of storage
- Accessible bathrooms for ease
- Intercom communication
- Use of a laundry room
- Communal gardens
Why should you choose Church House?
- Communal gardens to enjoy where customers host activities
- Your own apartment for you to decorate
- Accessible flats available
- Situated in the centre of Walsall with excellent links to the wider West Midlands
- Guest Facilities for overnight stays