We’re delighted to be able to share Simpler, Stronger, Better; our 2023-28 business strategy which sets out what we will achieve in the next five years and how we will make it happen.
Our organisation and the world around us have changed since we launched our Simply Brilliant Together strategy back in 2021; just after GreenSquareAccord was created.
We have faced challenges in our organisation and the environment we are operating in - many of which could not have been predicted and are here to stay. We’ve also been able to learn more about the different parts of our business and understand what our priorities are.
While the environment we are operating in presents a significant challenge, it also represents a major opportunity to sharpen our focus, renew our approach and - most importantly, deliver better services for our customers.
We believe passionately in our purpose to be a great social landlord, and our duty to be an organisation which can deliver the biggest impact for people in our communities long into the future. The plans outlined here will empower us to achieve this and include:
- Driving improvements in our services - with an initial focus on repairs
- Proactively investing nearly £140m in our homes over the next five years to drive up quality for our customers
- Continuing to develop our locality model so we can provide services that respond to local need
- Involving customers more directly in our work
- Introducing a new tenancy sustainment fund.